Players will have a choice to advance order with their captains (by Friday) from a choice of Poke Bowls. The food will be delivered to the park between 12:30 and finish at 20:30.
AHI TUNA - Citrus ponzu sauce, shaved onion, avocado, mango, cucumber, daikon, bonito flakes and spicy mayo
Black pepper teriyaki sauce, scallion, zucchini, edamame, cherry tomatoes, red cabbage, fried onions and sesame sauce
Black pepper teriyaki sauce, jalapeo, corn, carrots, pineapple, edamame, fried garlic and cilantro lime mayo
Crispy chicken, scallion, general tao sauce, edamame, carrots, red cabbage, corn, fried onion and spicy mayo
**vegan option available
Pineapple, corn, cabbage, pickled onions, fried onion and spicy mayo.
The food will start arriving at 12:30 and finish at 20:30. Teams playing at 8: 30 in the morning will have to wait till 12:30 to eat. Teams playing at 20:30 will receive their bowls at 20:30.
Food will be available for sale in limited quanities for families and friends as well.
It is advisable to pre-order withh the team's order to insure quanity and selection is available. at the park for families and friends.
Creation Las Vegas
Super Sunday Guidelines 2019
We are implementing special rules and procedures in order to allow all 14 teams to play on Super Sundays. With the cooperation of our captains, we are confident that we will complete all the games, weather or unusual circumstances (injuries, problems with field, etc.) notwithstanding. In the interest of keeping the games moving at a brisk pace, the following rules will be enforced:
1. Dragging of field between games will take priority over taking an infield if time is limited.
2. Taking an infield will not take precedence over scheduled start time.
3. Any talks with umpires and your teams should be finished before the scheduled start time.
4. 5 pitches at start of game per side and for each new pitcher. All subsequent innings will allow a 1 pitch warm-up and then back to the pitcher.
5. After each recorded out, the ball goes directly back to pitcher (NO around the horn at all during the game).
6. Captains must limit their on-field strategizing during games (particularly if this involves captains coming in from the outfield).
7. Games will be played to a shorter time limit than other regular season games.
8. No new inning can start after the 1:40 mark. An inning that has begun prior to the 1:40 mark shall be played to its completion. Thus, a game beginning at 8:30 cannot start a new inning after 10:10, a game beginning at 12:30 cannot start a new inning after 2:10, etc.
9. Any game that does not complete 7 innings (or 6.5 if the home team is leading) will be called a suspended game. In this case, team captains should take note of current inning status (runners on base, outs, sits, batting order, etc.) to maintain integrity when the game resumes. When the teams are brought back, they will play to the completion of 9 innings.
10. If 7 innings (or 6.5 if home team is leading) have been played and an inning began before the 1:40 mark, and the teams are tied after that full inning of play, the game will be considered a tie.
11. If teams are tied after 9 innings, and they have not reached the 1:40 mark, then extra innings can be played.
12. Captains from each team will have 2 challenges per game. Should a challenge get confirmed by the umpires you will lose one challenge, should your challenge get over turned in your favor you will not lose a challenge. Once you lose your 2 challenges, you will not be able to challenge a call".
Umpires are urged to meet with the Captains prior to the game starting to make sure rules for Super Sunday are understood.
Umpires have full discretion to move the games along, including enforcing timely between and during inning transitions and conversations. If there is some manipulation regarding unreasonable delays in the umpire’s judgment, particularly close to the 1:30 mark, the umpire can require the teams to play an extra inning and the offending captains will be reported to discipline.